Contributor

Rachel E Davidson

Latest Content

Senior Jonathan Pearlman, shown above in earlier action, and the Harvard men’s tennis team had a strong performance at the Harvard Winter Invite this past weekend, winning 22 of 26 matches in singles play and 10 of 12 matches in doubles play against Marist and Fordham.

PEARL JAM

Senior Jonathan Pearlman, shown here in earlier action, and freshman Denis Nguyen made it to the round of 16 at the ITA Men's Northeast Regional Championship. Next up for the Crimson is Harvard Halloween Jam.

Year in Photos: FM

The Crimson’s weekly magazine once again offered insight into its stories with photos portraying the student perspective of life at Harvard. FM photo highlights include the Chickwich Challenge, Harvard’s most interesting seniors and hottest freshmen, underground Harvard culture and campus social life at large. Harvard’s cultural sphere extends far beyond the iron gates, and this year’s FM photo coverage brought this multifaceted experience to your door every Thursday morning.

Harvard faculty members at the panel “Big Questions in the Sciences,” field questions from prefrosh and their parents about the importance of stem cell research. Faculty panels for this year’s visiting program were redesigned in the vein of “Harvard Thinks Big.”

Donnie Andrews, Fran Boyd Andrews, Jim True-Frost, Andre Royo, Sonja Sohn, Jamie Hector, and Michael K. Williams, all cast members of HBO's acclaimed series "The Wire," stand before an audience in Ames Courtroom at Harvard Law School.