Contributing writer

Kayla R Hollingsworth

Latest Content

Men's Tennis Sweeps Penn and Princeton

​Finding confidence at home, the No. 50 Harvard men’s tennis team (13-10, 2-2) triumphantly ended the weekend with two Ivy League victories.The Crimson bested Penn 6-1 (7-13, 2-2) on Saturday and overcame No.37 Princeton (14-8, 2-2) on Sunday for a close 4-3 win.

Groom Allows One Hit Through Five as Softball Tops BC, 2-1

Two runs knocked in by the Crimson’s 3-4 combo of Meagan Lantz and Savannah Bradley in the bottom of the third, paired with five innings of one-hit ball tossed by Morgan Groom, lifted the Harvard softball team past Boston College on Tuesday.

Men's Golf Finishes Second at Furman Intercollegiate

​Fresh off a spring break trip to Georgia and South Carolina, the Harvard men’s golf team headed back south this weekend, participating in the Furman Intercollegiate in Greenville, S.C. After 72 holes of play over two days, the Crimson came away with a second-place finish.

A Jahelka Good Defender

While Harvard has started the season 4-1 and has high hopes of bouncing back from a disappointing sixth-place conference finish last year, Jahelka knows that adversity will eventually hit. But perhaps more than anyone else, he also knows how to overcome it—how to lean on family and friends and come back stronger.

Tweets of the Week: Inspiration, Shoutouts, and Crimson Pride

Harvard’s pride, tradition, and ability to push student athletes to perform at their best were seen in the inspiration and shoutouts that spotlighted Tweets this Week.

Men's Volleyball Picks Up Two-Game Road Sweep of George Mason

​The Harvard men’s volleyball team swept George Mason 3-0, 3-1, in a tight two-game series this weekend. Executing with the match was on the line, the Crimson (6-5, 3-1 EIVA) fought the Patriots (5-8, 1-2) for every set and came out victorious over the two-day stretch in Fairfax, Va.

Men's Tennis Finishes Third at ECAC Championships

​After falling to No. 60 Cornell in the semifinals of the ECAC Championships, Harvard men’s tennis returned to the courts on Sunday and claimed a decisive comeback victory over Penn for third place overall.

Athlete of the Week: Clemens Notches Double-Digit Kills in Two Weekend Contests in Springfield

­This weekend, Harvard captain Branden Clemens may not have won a championship with the Crimson men’s volleyball team, but he did just about everything else.